Monday – Saturday
|Morning||–||09:00 to 03:00|
|Evening||–||06:00 to 08:30|
Dr. Sandeep KharbDr. Sandeep Kharb is a senior Endocrinologist consultant at the Reputed Asian Hospital of Faridabad .He is a M.D. Medicine and has a professional experience from various reputed hospitals.
- Young – Onset diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes (GDM),
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
Emergency CasesFor Emergecy case and services contact us
About The Doctor
Dr. Sandeep Kharb is a M.D. Medicine , DNB Endocrinology and has a professional experience from various reputed hospitals as Endocrinologist consultant. Dr. Sandeep Kharb manages his own Center Sandeep Endocrinology Clinic is dedicated towards Diabetes, Endocrine & Thyroid disorders and Obesity.
Apart from his own center, Dr. Sandeep Kharb is a senior Endocrinologist consultant at the Reputed Asian Hospital of Faridabad.He has worked on numerous research and publication works that speaks of the volume of work he has done at a nascent stage of his career and is still growing with a rapid pace
Dr. Sandeep Endocrinology Clinic serves for diabetes and ITS related complications. It also looks after patients that have thyroid, obesity and other endocrine disorders. It has a team of dietician that helps in weight loss in a very natural and systematic manner without any side effect to the body. Dr. Snadeep Kharb has worked with a very simple ideology of nurturing relations with the patients and helping them fight these epidemic diseases not just physically but mentally as well.
- Senior residency (Med) B R Ambedkar hospital Rohini 2008-2009 ABGH (Moti nagar) 2009-2010
- DNB (Endocrinology) Army hospital Research & Referral, Delhi Cantt 2013
- CONSULTANT ENDO Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital Pune Apr 2013-Aug 2014
- Consultant ENDO Sep 2014 Onwards Paras hospital, Gurgaon and ASIAN hospital Faridabad
Research And Publications
- Inferior petrosal sinus sampling: Final solution to a riddle called “Cushing’s syndrome”. Kharb S1, Gundgurthi A1, Pandit A1, Garg MK2, Brar KS3, Singh A4, Pathak HC5. Med J Armed Forces India. 2013 Jan;69(1):74-7.
- Sarcomatous transformation (Leiomyosarcoma) in polyostotic fibrous dysplagia. Garg MK1, Bhardwaj R2, Gupta S2, Mann N2, Kharb S1, Pandit A1. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Nov;17(6):1120-3
- Nelson’s syndrome presenting as bilateral oculomotor palsy. Gundgurthi A1, Kharb S1, Garg MK1, Brar KS1, Bharwaj R2, Pathak HC3, Gill M3. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Nov;17(6):1114-6
- Spinal polyostotic fibrous dysplasia in two adults: Does only biopsy unravel the mystery? Gundgurthi A, Garg MK, Bhardwaj R, Kharb S, Pandit A, Brar KS, Kumar R, Pandit AG. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Nov;17(6):1108-13
- Raised CA19.9 and hepatic space occupying lesion after teriparatide therapy in a case of polyostotic fibrous dysplasia. Pandit A1, Kharb S, Garg MK. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Sep;17(5):947-9.
Major Academic Achievements
Teaching experience for Post-Graduate (MD) students (2010-2013)
Affiliations With Academic Societies
Member Of Indian Thyroid Society
Paper / Poster Presented
At ESICON, Pune 2011 , A case of pseudohypoparathyroidism type 1b with normal phosphaturic response to exogenous PTH